28 October 2013

Long time no type.....


Well a year has pretty much gone by and I've had no actual motorsport activity at all. I've watched and worked in motorsport this year but sadly but not competed in 2013.

That is all due to change in 2014 as I've just secured a personal sponsor. This makes life far more interesting as I now have a budget to spend! Where I'm going to spend it remains a little bit cloudy at the moment.....

I missed out on doing the Jersey Rally this year when Compomotive Wheels went bust this September so I would love to be on the island for next year's rally but I also have a few other boxes that need ticking - decisions, decisions!

I'm not expecting to have any firm news until March or April, I'm certainly not committing to any championships nor do I see myself actually "suiting up" for any one-off events before the first quarter of 2014 has passed.

Expect a lot (make that a LOT) more blogs from me now and expect to see my face at plenty more events in 2014 as well as my name on the odd entry list too!

See you on the stages and circuits.....